Q : What is Open Box Delivery?
Ans: In Open Box Delivery, our Wish master will open the package in front of you at the time of delivery. Both outside as well as the brand packing is opened and shown to you. This ensures that you only receive what you ordered.
Q : Is this Service available everywhere?
Ans: Open Box Delivery will only be available for select pin codes in West-Bengal If your order is eligible for OBD, you will get an option to select Open Box Delivery in the Order Summary page.
Q : How do I avail of this service?
Ans: In case you’re eligible for Open Box Delivery, you’ll get an option of Open Box Delivery at the Order Summary page. You can avail of the service by selecting the same option while ordering.
Q : Is this Service Free?
Ans: Open Box Delivery is a Free service if the order amount is above Rs.500.00
Q : In case of COD, when should I make payment? Before or After Open Box Delivery?
Ans: You should always complete the payment before availing of Open box Delivery. In case you find the product is missing, damaged or completely different from what you ordered you can return the product immediately and get a refund on it.
Q : What will happen if the product is found to be missing/damaged/not what I ordered at the time of the delivery?
Ans: In case you find the product to be missing, damaged or completely different from what you ordered, please ask the Wishmaster to take it back immediately. In case of COD orders, you’ll get your refund immediately from the Wishmaster. In case of prepaid orders, you’ll get a refund credited to your account according to the Seller’s returns policy.
Q : Can I get a replacement instead of refund?
Ans: You can only get refund in case the product is deemed not acceptable.
Q : Are all the payment modes available with OBD?
Ans: All the other payment modes except Card on Delivery is available along with Open Box Delivery orders.
- Open Box Delivery will only be available in select pin codes. If your order is eligible for OBD, you will get an option to select Open Box Delivery in the checkout page.
- In Open Box Delivery, our Wish master will open the package in front of you at the time of delivery. Both outside as well as the brand packing is opened and shown to you. This ensures that you only receive what you ordered
- In case you find the product to be missing, damaged or completely different from what you ordered please ask the Wish master to take it back immediately. In case of COD you’ll get your refund immediately from the Wish master. In case of prepaid orders, you’ll get a refund credited to your account according to seller’s return policy
- Return requests for Missing, Damaged or Miss-shipment will not be accepted once Open Box Delivery is successfully completed
- In case you find the device to be defective upon turning it on, you may contact Unibazar for replacement/refund as per the returns policy
- Card on Delivery is not acceptable for Open Box Delivery
- Customer should complete payment before opening the box (for COD orders)
By opting in to Open Box Delivery you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions:
- You understand that for open box delivery, You are required to take the delivery of product in person after producing a valid identity card. Production of valid identity card is optional only if there are other modes of delivery available at Your pin code other than open box delivery.
- In case You choose cash on delivery mode of payment at the time of order, You understand and agree that the payment has to be made in full before the product can be opened to complete the open box delivery.
- You agree and understand that only the delivery boy (“Wish master”) is entitled to open product package and deliver the product to You for Your inspection
- You agree to inspect the product in the presence of the Wish master and confirm on the product by signing on the mobile/paper delivery sheet. You understand that inspection means checking the physical appearance & components of the product, if any, and does not include testing the functioning of the product
- You understand that in case the product purchased is not the same as the product delivered, the delivery will be considered as ‘failed’ and the refund of the product price paid will be refunded as per policies of the seller of the product. In case of cash paid on delivery, the refund will be made to You immediately by the Wish master.
- You agree and understand that all other policies of the seller/Website will be suitably applicable to You and the transaction completed on the Website and You agree to abide by and adhere to the same.
Safe and Secure Shopping
Is it safe to use my credit/debit card on Unibazar?
Your online transaction on Unibazar is secure with the highest levels of transaction security currently available on the Internet. Unibazar uses 256-bit encryption technology to protect your card information while securely transmitting it to the respective banks for payment processing. All credit card and debit card payments on Unibazar are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks. Banks now use the 3D Secure password service for online transactions, providing an additional layer of security through identity verification.
Does Unibazar store my credit/debit card information?
Unibazar stores the first 6 and last 4 digits of your card number in a secure and encrypted manner. The first 6 digits (also known as the Bank Identification Number) are used to identify the bank name and country where your card was issued. The first 6 and last 4 digits are together used for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
What credit/debit cards are accepted on Unibazar?
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Rupay, American Express, Diner’s Club and Discover credit/debit cards.
Do you accept payment made by credit/debit cards issued in other countries?
Yes! We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express credit/debit cards issued by banks in India and in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the US. Please note that we do not accept internationally issued credit/debit cards for eGV payments/top-ups.
What other payment options are available on Unibazar?
Apart from Credit and Debit Cards, we accept payments by Internet Banking (covering 44 banks), Cash-on-Delivery, Equated Monthly Installments (EMI), E-Gift Vouchers, PhonePe UPI and PhonePe wallet.
Couldn’t find the information you need? Please Contact Us